Thursday 30 October 2014

LOLS

Akpors who have been working in UK wrote to his
wife in Nigeria. Dear Darling, I can't send you my salary this month because the
global market crisis has affected my Company's
performance, so I am sending 100kisses. You are my sweetheart, please understand and
adjust with this situation. Your loving husband, His wife replied Him; Hey hubby Thanks for the 100 kisses. Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses; 1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's
milk. 2. The electricity man, agreed not to disconnect only
after 7 kisses. 3. Your landlord comes every day to take 2 or 3
kisses instead of the monthly rent. 4. Supermarket owner did not accept kisses only,so I
gave him other items, I hope you understand. 5. Miscellaneous expenses 40kisses. Please don't worry about me,I still have a balance of
35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance. Shall I plan the same for the nextmonth? Your Sweet Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment