Thursday 30 October 2014

AKPORS VS FATHER -IN -LAW


Young man, you coming to seek my daughter’s hand
in
marriage and you are chewing gum. That’s a sign of
disrespect!
Akpors: Sir, I only chew gum when I drink or smoke.
Father-In-Law: You mean u drink & smoke and you are
here to seek my daughter’s hand in marriage?
Akpors: Sir I only drink & smoke when I go to the club.
Father-In-Law: U club too? Akpors: I’m sorry sir, I
started clubbing when I came out of prison.
Father-In-Law:-U’ve also been in prison before? Oh my
God!
Akpors: Sorry sir, I went to jail when I killed somebody!
Father-In-Law:-What!!! U’re a killer??? Akpors: Sir, it
happened out of anger. It was a certain
man that didn’t allow me marry his daughter so I
killed
him.
Father-In-Law: You are highly welcome my son. U are
on the right track. U are absolutely the right man for my
daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment