Thursday 30 October 2014

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............

Akpors was in a bar with Ejiro. They were both having a good time when the news came on TV. The female reporter shouts out ‘This is just in, a man is standing on the edge of a bridge attempting to jump’
Ejiro: Akpors, I bet you 5k, this man go jump.’
Akpors: The guy no go jump, I set my 5k too
So, both of them stared at the news waiting to find out what happened next. Finally, the man jumps.
Akpors turns to Ejiro and hands him #5000.
Ejiro: (feeling guilty) oh boy I no fit take your money; I see the news earlier this morning so I already know say in go jump.
Akpors: Oh boy no be small thing sef, I saw it this morning too oh, but I no just reason say the guy go dey mumu enough to jump again!

No comments:

Post a Comment