Thursday 30 October 2014

AKPORS..........HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA +..............LOL

Akpors who was by dis time a fat man saw an advertisement,"Lose 5kg in a Week." He called and said,"I would like to join!" Lady: Ok!Be ready tomorrow at 6 am. Next morning,akpors gets to the office & he was taken to a room.He opens the door and finds a hot babe in only a shirt And underpants. She said, "If u catch me u can f**k me!" & the girl starts running. Fat akpors starts running but couldn't catch her.So during the whole week,he tried to catch her but couldn't & lost 5kg.He then asks for the 10kg program. Next morning at 6am,he opens the door and finds a more hotter babe in a bikini who said, "If you catch me,you f**k me." He lost 10kg that week. So,he thought this program is awesome! He requested a 25kg program. The lady said, "Are U sure?It's really tough!! Akpors replied, ''am more than ready''The next day at 6am,he opens the door expecting to see a naked babe but finds a Naked MAD MAN who said, "If I Catch U,I F**k U!!!!"That week,akpors lost 65 kg.Hehehe lol an started looking for hospital where they do flesh fattening surgical operation!

No comments:

Post a Comment